Come see how different we are
Senior Cloud Solutions Architect
At Atlas we want to create the best SaaS applications in the world. We are all actively involved in the conception, design and delivery of this goal. The solutions that Atlas develops enable companies to fully benefit from the fourth industrial revolution.
Atlas is the innovation core of the ATS Global group, a business with a worldwide network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS Global is a worldwide IT solution provider for the industrial and automation industry. ATS has enabled companies like Coca Cola, Rolls Royce, Ford Motor Company and more to achieve new heights through continuous and sustainable innovation.
By joining Atlas, you will have the opportunity to create impactful software solutions, and you will have access to ATS Global‘s more than 30 years of domain knowledge and experience.
About the Role
Location: UK or Spain – Home/Office based
Employment type: Full Time
How you'll make an impact
Due to the growing success of the Atlas team within ATS, we are rapidly expanding our cloud development products team. As a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect we will challenge you to help guide the development process of integrating new features into an established product set using the full development lifecycle.
Thriving at Atlas
Success looks like
- You are successfully creating software to the quality expected by industry standards and to the lead architectures expectations.
- You are attending daily stand-ups where you will describe what was done, what will be done and describe any blockers.
- You are working with sales and creating proposals and costings in response to customers RFP/RFI.
- You are collaborating, contributing and leading efforts with the design, development and testing teams you work with.
- You are actively contributing to in-practice and growth activities with junior developers in the team.
You and Atlas
What you‘ll bring to the team
- AWS Cloud Architect Certification or Azure Cloud Architect Certification
- Proven experience in developing solution cloud architectures in: Azure, Google, or AWS
- Have a good understanding of the C# language and dotnet core developments
- Architecting cloud solutions using containerisation and virtualisation
- Proven experience in setting up DevOps/GitsOps chains
- Advanced knowledge in Infrastructure a Code for the automatic generation of cloud tenancies
- Substantial knowledge of Unit and integration testing
Nice to Have
- Cloud Developer Certified
- Dotnet core and ASP.Net
- Knowledge of OpenAPI or GraphQL
- Databases MongoDB, Druid, SQL
- Devops with MS Azure
- Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- Terraform for IaC
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call Atlas and ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone (allowance)
- Social networking for sports and actives
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply now to join our team and experience our unique spirit.