Come see how different we are
Junior Data Software Developer
At Atlas we want to create the best SaaS applications in the world. We are all actively involved in the conception, design and delivery of this goal. The solutions that Atlas develops enable companies to fully benefit from the fourth industrial revolution.
Atlas is the innovation core of the ATS Global group, a business with a worldwide network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS Global is a worldwide IT solution provider for the industrial and automation industry. ATS has enabled companies like Coca Cola, Rolls Royce, Ford Motor Company and more to achieve new heights through continuous and sustainable innovation.
By joining Atlas, you will have the opportunity to create impactful software solutions, and you will have access to ATS Global‘s more than 30 years of domain knowledge and experience.
About the Role
Location: UK or Spain – Home/Office based
Employment type: Full Time
This position has now been filled.
How you'll make an impact
Due to the growing success of the Atlas team within ATS, we are rapidly expanding our cloud development products team. As a Junior developer we will challenge you to learn new technologies during the process of integrating new features into an established product set using the full development lifecycle.
Thriving at Atlas
Success looks like
- You are successfully implementing software to the quality expected by industry standards and to the lead developers expectations.
- You are attending daily stand-ups where you will describe what was done, what will be done and describe any blockers.
- You are collaborating and contributing efforts with the design, development and testing teams you work with.
- You are working towards maintenance and improvements to release pipeline and processes.
- You are prototyping new tools and ideas.
- You are actively developing your knowledge and capabilities.
You and Atlas
What you‘ll bring to the team
- Experience with an object-oriented language (C# preferred)
- Passion for learning new languages and tools
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Interest in data processing and Machine Learning
- Experience writing database queries (SQL and/or Mongo ideal)
- Experience with a selection of the “Nice to haves”
Nice to Have
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with GitOps
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Grafana
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Druid
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call Atlas and ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone (allowance)
- Social networking for sports and actives
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
This position has now been filled. Keep an eye on our Careers page for all future positions!