Come see how different we are
At Atlas we want to create the best SaaS applications in the world. We are all actively involved in the conception, design and delivery of this goal. The solutions that Atlas develops enable companies to fully benefit from the fourth industrial revolution.
Atlas is the innovation core of the ATS Global group, a business with a worldwide network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS Global is a worldwide IT solution provider for the industrial and automation industry. ATS has enabled companies like Coca Cola, Rolls Royce, Ford Motor Company and more to achieve new heights through continuous and sustainable innovation.
By joining Atlas, you will have the opportunity to create impactful software solutions, and you will have access to ATS Global‘s more than 30 years of domain knowledge and experience.
About the Role
Location: EMEA region – Home/Office based
Employment type: Full Time
How you'll make an impact
Due to the growing success of the Atlas team within ATS, we are developing our Atlas team. As the IoT engineer for Atlas, you will be configuring and delivering edge computing, configuring machine and device connections, and developing and supporting small software modules. Your goal will be to improve our customers’ successes, experiences, and satisfaction by developing repeatable reusable processes and metrics that any business can adopt instantly.
Thriving at Atlas
Success looks like
- You understand customers’ business environment and the need for quick, easy and supportable solutions
- You are collaborating with the Atlas solution architectures to ensure the IoT architecture aligns with the customer expectations
- You are building and maintaining excellent relations with customers that are using the IoT data/metrics to improve their business
- You know how to configure IoT platforms like Azure IoT, AWS IoT and Google IoT and you become certified on those platforms
- You are collaborating with the Atlas business analysis to ensure the IoT interactions align with the tasks and events in the business processes
- You can develop small software modules for interfacing to customers 3rd Party systems
You and Atlas
What you’ll bring to the team
- Work in a manufacturing environment with 2+ years’ experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with customers and developing shop floor integration solutions
- An eagerness to learn new technologies and software development approaches
- A positive approach that helps build a culture that promotes Atlas as a modern tech business
- An analytic mind that can work with data and processes to solve business problems
- Self-starter who can work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies
- Knowledge of business process notations like BPMN
- Knowledge of cloud platform and edge architects
- Experience of working in an agile development environment using CI/CD techniques
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call Atlas and ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply now to join our team and experience our unique spirit.