Come see how different we are
Cloud/SaaS Business Development Manager
At Atlas we want to create the best SaaS applications in the world. We are all actively involved in the conception, design and delivery of this goal. The solutions that Atlas develops enable companies to fully benefit from the fourth industrial revolution.
Atlas is the innovation core of the ATS Global group, a business with a worldwide network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS Global is a worldwide IT solution provider for the industrial and automation industry. ATS has enabled companies like Coca Cola, Rolls Royce, Ford Motor Company and more to achieve new heights through continuous and sustainable innovation.
By joining Atlas, you will have the opportunity to create impactful software solutions, and you will have access to ATS Global‘s more than 30 years of domain knowledge and experience.
About the Role
Location: Dutch based (preferably), UK or EMEA based is also an option
Employment type: Full Time
How you'll make an impact
Due to the growing success of the Atlas team within ATS, we are developing our Atlas business development team. As the Cloud/SaaS Business Development Manager for Atlas, you will be developing, and growing our commercial relationships with cloud platform providers, and the customers who use those platforms. Your goal will be to improve our customer’s successes, experiences and satisfaction by developing win/win business models and compelling value propositions.
Thriving at Atlas
Success looks like
- You understand customers’ challenges and perspectives, and build credibility and strong business insight, tailoring the value proposition to fit customers’ needs.
- You are collaborating, contributing and leading efforts within the definition of the value propositions for our corporate customers.
- You are building and maintaining senior executive relationships and identifying opportunities to deliver value to our customers.
- You are building and maintaining excellent ISV relationships with cloud platform partners and identifying new customers for our products and services.
- You are successfully developing, iterating, and navigating large scale contracts and agreements with cooperate customers.
You and Atlas
What you‘ll bring to the team
- Proven sales track record in a SaaS/Cloud business for last 5 years
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales and Business Development
- Strengths in relationship management, deal making & negotiating new business models
- A positive approach that helps build a culture that promotes Atlas as a modern tech business
- Strategic agility: demonstrated capability to identify and drive new opportunities
- Self-starter who can work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Ready to work closely with the CXO team to evaluate new business models and to spearhead financial assessments
- Knowledge of cloud platform providers marketplace and co-selling portals
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies
- Existing corporate customers using cloud services
- Existing relationship with cloud platform providers business development team
- Setting up and maintaining of the cloud platform marketplace and co-selling portal
- Knowledge of setting up the sales and operations business structures for a tech start up
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call Atlas and ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone (allowance)
- Social networking for sports and actives
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply now to join our team and experience our unique spirit.