Come see how different we are
At Atlas we want to create the best SaaS applications in the world. We are all actively involved in the conception, design and delivery of this goal. The solutions that Atlas develops enable companies to fully benefit from the fourth industrial revolution.
Atlas is the innovation core of the ATS Global group, a business with a worldwide network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS Global is a worldwide IT solution provider for the industrial and automation industry. ATS has enabled companies like Coca Cola, Rolls Royce, Ford Motor Company and more to achieve new heights through continuous and sustainable innovation.
By joining Atlas, you will have the opportunity to create impactful software solutions, and you will have access to ATS Global‘s more than 30 years of domain knowledge and experience.
About the Role
Location: EMEA region – Home/Office based
Employment type: Full Time
How you'll make an impact
Due to the growing success of the Atlas team within ATS, we are developing our Atlas business analyst team. As the Business Analyst for Atlas, you will be developing, and supporting the industry processes libraries, the business metrics, and product processes. Your goal will be to improve our customer’s successes, experiences, and satisfaction by developing repeatable reusable processes and metrics that any business can adopt instantly.
Thriving at Atlas
Success looks like
- You understand customers’ pains, gains and jobs to do, and convert them into processes and business metrics that will add value to any business.
- You are collaborating with the Atlas product development team in developing and supporting ‘product processes’ to be used by the Atlas products.
- You are collaborating with the Atlas business development team, in developing and supporting customer prototypes using all of Atlas’s products.
- You are building and maintaining excellent relations with customers that are using these processes/metrics and understanding how to improve them.
You and Atlas
What you’ll bring to the team
- Manufacturing business analyst/consultant with at least 3 years’ experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with customers and developing solutions
- Strengths in relationship management, and help building a global network of business analysts
- A positive approach that helps build a culture that promotes Atlas as a modern tech business
- An analytic mind that can work with data and processes to solve business problems
- Self-starter who can work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies
- Knowledge of process frameworks like APQC, APQP, and PPAP
- Knowledge of cloud platform and edge architects
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call Atlas and ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply now to join our team and experience our unique spirit.